Friday, March 1, 2013

Markki Stroem at SM City Gensan

When I learned that Markki Stroem was coming to Gensan, I was excited, because I'm one of those people who like to see celebrities. I don't know if that's a jologs behavior. Who cares if I'm jologs anyway? I don't.

I left my desk here at home and headed off to SM with my camera. I saw this as another photo opportunity. When I arrived at SM's Alfresco Strip, a band was playing. I don't know the name of the band. Markki came out onstage about 30 minutes later, and the people started screaming when he did. I would have screamed, too, if I were with a friend, but I went there alone.

The first photo I took was dark because there was no spotlight in front of him, just lights on the stage, which made photographing him difficult.



Meet this first lucky girl. 



That kiss on the forehead. I bet she will suffer from sleeplessness for a week after this.



He was singing a song about falling in love with two girls. I forgot the title. Hmmm... Okay, now, meet the next two lucky girls. 








Please ask permission if you want to use these images in any way. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment