Friday, March 1, 2013

La Diva at KCC Mall of Gensan

La Diva is a singing trio composed of Aicelle Santos, Jonalyn Viray, and Maricris Garcia, products of GMA singing talent show Pinoy Pop Superstar. I admit I'm not a super fan but I admire them as talented singers. The first time I saw them live was on October 19, 2012 at SM City Gensan. I admired them even more since then.

Just two days ago (February 25, 2013), I saw them again at KCC Mall of Gensan. Rhian Ramos, another GMA talent, performed for the audience before the trio came out. I guess she captured the audience with her charm. When she came out, the audience stood to their feet.



The audience remained standing as the singing trio entered the stage and broke into JLo's dance song On the Floor. This was followed by a thrilling rendition of Regine Velasquez's classic Pangarap Ko ang Ibigin Ka, a song they performed with such melodic perfection that anyone with good ears would be listening in awe. 





The next song was Angel's Brought Me Here, which they sang with three people from the audience. Each of them  took a partner to sing parts of the song with them. 



The last song was Beyonce's Love on Top. I would have clapped along and sang along had I not been recording the performance. Check out the video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment